Yay! AJ at The Mind of Nox nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank you, AJ (and Nox 😉 ) I know I’ve said it before but *shrugs* ehh, what the heck, I’ll say it again: You are awesome. Plain truth. No kidding or anything.
The rules for accepting this award are simple:
- Thank (and link) your nominator
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15+ amazing bloggers for this award
Seven Interesting Facts
I think I’ll mix things up a little, just for the fun of it. Some of these facts will be about me. Some will be about my characters. Just because. As for whether these facts are indeed interesting or just random 😉 , I’ll let my readers be the judge of that.
- This is my second blog. My first one is cosistories.wordpress.com .
- I come from a family of four girls and two boys.
- I’m absolutely terrible when it comes to thinking up actors who could/should play my characters. I only know that I would love if Patrick Wilson played Hildreth. I don’t know. I just think he’d be a good fit. Everyone else…?? I haven’t a clue. The closest actor I have for Ambrose is Jay Ryan (with shaggy hair) from the tv show Beauty and the Beast (2012-2016). But…I don’t know. I’m not sure if he’s the perfect fit. Maybe Ben Barnes?The only other character I have nailed down is Jay. He would totally be played by Jared Padalecki. That would make me happy.
- Speaking of Ambrose…He has been a vampire for 100+ years and he still has no luck with technology. He has killed several cell phones, a car, and a computer. New cell phones baffle him. He prefers flip phones over flat screened ones.
- Ambrose loves an assortment of Broadway music (both new and old) and Disney animated movies. The animated Cinderella is his all time favorite.
- If they were in a family setting, Raven would be the single mother/father, Ambrose would be the oldest son, and Robin would be Ambrose’s kid brother.
- Annnd to end on a personal fact: I am actually a quiet and easygoing person. I let my characters do all of my yelling and acting out for me. 😀
As for my nominees…
And I think I’ll stop at that.