Sorry to interrupt the story for a moment, but I couldn’t resist this challenge. 😀 Thanks to AJ at https://themindofnox.com/ for bringing it to my attention.
- Provide a BRIEF description of your novel before starting.
- Don’t use the same character for more than 3 answers.
We are extraordinaries. Vampires. Werewolves. Fey. Dragons. A fire elemental. And many more.
We aren’t always obvious. Some of us keep our true natures well hidden. Others…well. They just don’t.
I am Ambrose Smith, a vampire with a bad attitude. I’ve known love and heartbreak, trust and betrayal. Life and death. Grief and loneliness.
In all of the long years that I’ve lived, I’ve longed for someone to call my own. Someone who could see me and love me just as I am. I thought I found her once, but a vampire and a vampire hunter…no. Not the best pairing.
But now, I have found her. I love her and she loves me.
Too bad my former boss wants me dead.
- It’s Halloween night! What is your protagonist dressed up as? Sorry. I’m going to cheat and switch out “protagonist” for “antagonist”. Mark Caten would show up dressed as the sun, because he thinks he’s just that brilliant and wonderful.
- Who in your cast refuses to dress up and shows up at the Halloween party without a costume? That would be Ambrose, for sure. I can see him being unreasonably stubborn about it.
- Which character wears the most outrageous costume, and what would it be? I want to say it would be Missy. She’d want to go as her fire elemental self.
- On Halloween, werewolves, vampires, and zombies are on the prowl. Which of your characters gets caught in their clutches, and which creature do they subsequently turn into? Barbara, but Ambrose would save her at the last moment.
- Who wins the contest for best costume? Preyuna. She would go in full Queen of the Fae regalia. Mark Caten would be deeply wounded and put out that his sun costume lost to her.
- Who hands out toothbrushes to the trick and treaters? Probably Raven, for some reason.
- Which two of your characters decide to pair up and do an angel/devil costume together? Jay and Maelin.
- Someone is too scared to even attend the Halloween party. Who is it? Maybe Isellta? But he’d be curious about all of the noise and pretty decorations and he’d go check it out.
- Who overdoses on Halloween candy and ends up sick? Missy and Isellta. They’d share a whole big bag of candy at the kitchen table and regret it deeply the next day.
- Which character is most likely to place a curse/hex on someone and who would they curse? Preyuna. And she would curse Mark Caten.
If you want to join in the fun, don’t forget to tag your writer friends and use ‘all hallows write’ in your tags so other writers can easily find your answers.
For a clean copy of the rules and questions, check out Sam Kassé’s All Hallows Write Tag page.