Thank you LaRonda Moore at https://soeyewrite.wordpress.com/ for this nomination.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Please Answer the Following Questions
- What motivates you to write? My motivation for writing is simple: I just enjoy writing. It’s one of those things I look forward to when I come home from work. It’s a good way to relax from the day’s craziness (even if what I write sometimes isn’t exactly relaxing. Hahaha!)
- How would you describe your writing style? Clean, concise, with a dash of quirky humor (when needed).
- What is your greatest accomplishment in writing thus far? The fact that I’ve kept going with this story and I’ve managed to post more than one chapter every day.
- What are your future goals for your blog? To reach the end of this story and think deep, deep thoughts about turning it into a published book. I also intend to start another, unrelated story after this one is complete.
- How do you manage your priorities and still maintain your commitment to your blog? Sheer determination! 😆 Doing a lot of my writing at night helps too.
- What is your favorite post of all times? Is it also your highest ranked post? If it is or if it isn’t, explain how that makes you feel. It’s hard to say which post is my absolute favorite. Each chapter has small moments that make me happy. I will say that I’m especially happy with how Ambrose’s proposal scene turned out. I thought I had it all planned out in my head. Then, that moment came and he just couldn’t help himself. And it felt so right.
- Would you rather have a post get a hundred likes and no comments or ten comments and no likes, explain? That’s a good question. I’d probably prefer the ten comments, but then I’d wonder “Why didn’t they press the like button too??” That would confuse me. 😆
Okay! On to my nominations!
As for my questions to them….
- If you could apologize to one of your characters, which one would it be and why? Do you think they would accept your apology or would they go nuts throwing heavy, breakable things at you?
- Which post and/or character are you most proud of?
- How would you describe your writing style?
- If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
- What is the best comment you’ve received on your blog?
- Do you think your writing style has improved since you started blogging?
- And, for the sheer random fun of it, if you had to be stranded on a deserted island with one of your characters, who would it be? And which one of your characters would you dread being stranded on a deserted island with?
And that’s it! 😀